Assistant Company Secretary
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC
We, the Most Awarded Bank in Sri Lanka continue to progress steadily whilst being listed amongst the World’s Top 1000 Banks for the 10th consecutive year. With a network of 268 branches and a strong international presence, the Bank is seeking an ambitious, energetic and proven perforrner to appoint as;
ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY
Job Profile .
- Assist the Company Secretary to manage day to day secretarial functions and duties.
- Handle share transfers and transmissions.
- Take initiatives with regard to Annual General Meeting of the Bank
- Administrate company secretarial functions in an efficient and effective manner while
ensuring compliance with obligations in respect of stock exchange regulations,
company law and corporate governance guidelines.
- Handle company secretarial functions of the subsidiary companies of the Bank.
Applicant’s Profile :
- Be an Attorney at Law or Associate Member of the Chartered Governance Institute
- Should be a registered Company Secretary.
- Two (2) years experience in a similar capacity in a recognized institution .
- Possess leadership qualities, commitment to work and an eye for detail.
- Sound communication skills in English Language and computer literacy.
- Excellent planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
- Conversant with SEC CSE Rules, Banking Act Directions and Companies Act will be
- Preferably below 40 years of age.
The successful candidates will be provided with an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions. Applications with all relevant information should be submitted to reach the under mentioned within 10 days of this advertisement with the post applied for, marked on the top left comer of the envelope or by an email.
Deputy General Manager HRM
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC
No. 21, Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha, Colombo 01
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site • www.combanklk
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Canvassing in any form will be an immediate disqualification.