Assistant General Manager -Marketing a Product Development
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC, a well-established Finance Company listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and a subsidiary of Bank of Ceylon is looking for an individual to join the Company as;
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Crafting strategies for Marketing including Digital, Advertising & Communications.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans.
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Managing the entire new product development process.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- A relevant Degree and or full professional qualifications equivalent to a Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
Submit your complete profile along with two non-related referees within the same industry to the following E-mail address email@example.com or by registered post to the following address.
The vacancies will be filled purely on merit and any form of canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.