Assistant - Procurement
The CBL Group is one of the largest FMCG Conglomerates operating largely in the food sector with multiple operations in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar. The Group has its product presence in more than 60 countries around the world.
Our portfolio includes biscuits, chocolates, cakes to textured vegetable protein, coconut products and cereal, manufactured under Munchee, Ritzbury, Tiara, Lanka Soy, Sera and Samaposha Brands, which are market leaders in their respective categories ¡n Sri Lanka. The CBL Group consists of 11 companies in Sri Lanka and overseas, which functions as independent business units headed by CEO5.
- Purchase Order Management
- Sourcing of Suppliers, negotiation of prices, evaluation of quotations and placing orders
- Handles Import & shipping documentation
- Handles Letter of Credits
- Diploma in Procurement/ Logistics/ Management
- A minimum of 2 years’ industry related experience
- Knowledge in Banking and Import/Export documentation and regulatory bodies is an added advantage
- Experience in SAP system is a distinct advantage
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure adhering to standards and deadlines
Please apply with details of 2 non related referees to email@example.com