Associate Executive – Production Planning
- Support to develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by in
order to meet predicted completion date.
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required.
- Monitor progress of production to ensure meeting timelines.
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions.
- Organises project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records
- Monitors production and raw material costs.
- Collects and assesses data about the production and staff performance
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency.
- Establish and monitor ERP (SAP) system parameters, including safety stock levels for finished goods and raw material inventories.
- Track competencies of subordinates and other staff to provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives and to optimize resource utilization
- Continuously improve production planning activities through implementation of change management processes.
- Ensure that the health and safety guidelines are followed.
- A professional qualification from a recognized Institute/University
- 1+ years overall experience in manufacturing.
- Technical knowledge on process management & familiar with productivity and Quality improvement tools and techniques, Quality Management System, Environment Management System.
- Knowledge & experience in Environment Health and Safety procedures.
- Good communication skills, presentation skills, leadership skills, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic experience in SAP systems using SAP PP module,
If you are confident, please email your CV mentioning the position applied for in the Subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this Advert.
Director – Human Resources
Senok Group of Companies