Branch Manager - Colombo
Softlogic Holdings PLC
Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and an annual turnover of approximately US$420 million. With a diversified portfolio of business, the Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified, conglomerate in the country. We have built strong, sustainable market leading position in a range of high grew sectors, including IT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- POSITION :
- Job Profile:
• Responsible for monthly Branch sales targets & profitability, retain the potential customers to bring businesses to the Company in a sustainable manner.
• Demonstrate and present the Business Product range at the showroom to customers to generate the sales while coordinating with the whole staff members as a team.
• Ability to manage the staff in an effective manner and closely monitor them to gain the continues sales, and enhance their loyalty.
• Responsible for the showroom entire accessory inventory, transactions, petty cash float and banking of daily cash collection on daily sales and reconciliation with the Finance Department
• Accountable for showroom expenditures, debtors, credit card transaction accuracy, stock valuations in the system and responsible for repairs and warranty of the products.
- Candidate Profile:
• Should possess of G.C.E A/L examination with minimum 03 simple passes.
• Professional qualifications in Marketing or Sales from a recognized University/ Institute will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 03 years of working experience in similar capacity (as a Showroom Manager or Outlet Manager), Experience in the Retail sector showrooms will be an added advantage.
• Should possess of good command in English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
• Age should be below 32 years.
• Should have good computer literacy skills and always work with a can do attitude, target oriented.
• Should be a person with high interpersonal and management skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- BENEFITS :
An attractive remuneration package with pleasant working environment and excellent opportunities for career development are offered for the right candidate.
- HOW TO APPLY :
For those who are interested please apply your CV with a passport sized photograph and contact details of two non-related referees immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position in the subject column when you are applying.
Softlogic Holdings PLC
No.14, De Fonseka Place,
Website – www.softlogic.lk