SALARY: Rs. 200,000 – 250,000
One of our prestigious Clients’ who is a leading multinational “Software Development” company is looking for competent “Business Analysts” to work in their Colombo office immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Undertaking methodical investigations, analysis, brainstorming, review, and documentation of existing or proposed Business processes/requirements.
- Engage with business consultants for requirement elicitation, technical consultation, problem-solving, and other periodic communications.
- Assist management with project planning and phasing on an agile software development environment.
- Collaborate with the development, quality assurance, and designing teams to ensure that the built solutions meet and exceed client expectations.
Qualifications & Experiences:-
- BSc. or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis or related field of work.
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology will be an added advantage.
- A confident speaker and active listener with great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think independently and design innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment.
- Effective time-management skills to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Fulltime employment.
- Modern office space with a friendly team.
- How to ship products by working closely with UX, BA, and Dev teams.
- Attractive remuneration package.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please use the same vacancy name for your subject title for better visibility of your email.)