Business Development Executive/Trainee Business Development Executive
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join NDB Wealth Management and discover your true value. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top or simply take you in an exciting new direction, we offer opportunities, support in unlocking the potential in you and reward your contributions to take you further in life. Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximizing customer satisfaction.
NDB Wealth Management is currently seeking dynamic and ambitious individuals who are adventure ready!
Desired Skills and Experience:-
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:-
- Passed GCE A/L examination
- Full or part academic or professional (CIMISLIM) qualifications would be an added advantage
- Passionate to spend time in the field to meet business objectives
- Possess a flair for business development and be result-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver business objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- School leavers are encouraged to join as Trainee Business development executives
Selected Candidates can look forward for an attractive remuneration package along with a rewarding career.
Please mail your resume to email@example.com with a recent photograph and names of two non related referees indicating the post applied for In the subject line within 14 days of this advertisement.