Call Center Associates
Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia
and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Manage high volumes of calls and inquiries and be able to identify needs of the customers and fulfill those needs.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust among the customers through effective and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and internal systems.
- Maintain an accurate record of customer’s interactions, accounts and documentation.
- Go the extra mile to engage & advice the customer thereby exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Be responsive to calls handled and emails received whilst analyzing the concerns raised and necessary solutions on a timely and accurate manner.
- Take accountability to manage various forms of customer grievances, complaints, and provide necessary solutions in order to sustain the customer loyalty.
- Should possess a minimum qualification of GCE Ordinary exams (School leavers are encouraged to apply)
- Possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Tamil language skills will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with MS Office packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Between the age of 20-30 years
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills and commitment, who can work with minimum supervision and with a “Can Do attitude”.
- Be able to work a 24×07 shift on a roster basis (Ability to work on night shifts )
For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport sized photograph immediately to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applying. An attractive remuneration package with pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development is on offer for the correct candidate, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Softlogic BPO Services (Pvt.) Ltd
No. 471/1, Cotta Rd, Sri Jayawardenepura, Kotte,
Website – www.softlogic.lk