BE PART OF THE PIONEERING COMPANY THAT’S REDEFINING THE COLOMBO FOOD SCENE
Food Studio Sri Lanka gave the island its first ever Food Atrium in a bid to change the city’s landscape and culinary culture. Located in Sri Lanka as the food courts at both of Sri Lanka’s largest international scale malls — Colombo City Centre and the One Galle Face Mall, the company’s expertise spans across Asia, where it connects and collaborates with international and local stakeholders, resulting in eclectic and diverse dining experiences that are fast becoming a model of F&B development to follow.
And you have an opportunity to be part of the team that makes this all possible.
- Responsible for the overall food preparation aspect in the kitchen as per order including quality, quantity and consistency
- Responsible to ensure the hygiene in the kitchen as per HACCP and operational standards
- Responsible for the rostering, discipline, conduct and overall performance of the kitchen staff
- Responsible to ensure that all stocks/materials are managed to cater to the capacity
- Responsible towards the overall performance of the outlet and cost of sale
- Responsible to ensure that wastage is minimized
The ideal candidate should:
- Be aged between 25 — 32 years.
- Possess minimum of 3 – 5 experiences in an Asian Cuisine background above Commis 2 – Chef category
- Possess good communication. Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including long hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and delegate tasks effectively
Qualifications and educational requirements:
- Culinary/ Hotel school Diploma/ NVQ level 4th
- Recognitions as a professional chef will be an added advantage
Salary and other benefits:
An attractive salary similar to the industry awaits the right candidate.
Interested candidates can forward their updated resumes to email@example.com or contact the Human Resources Department on with post being
077 771 8185