What is HiChee.com?
HiChee.com is a vacation rental metasearch engine that enables travelers to compare a property listing’s prices on Airbnb, Vrbo, and direct-book sites. Our mission is to provide useful traveler tools to help them save money and make better, faster decisions. Travelers LOVE us! We’ve earned 250K+ likes on TikTok with no advertising!
About The Role
We are growing! HiChee is looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Associate to join our team. In this role, you will own our digital strategy, which includes social media marketing, SEO strategy, content creation & strategy, and supporting traveler & host acquisition.
In addition to authoring content, planning and executing strategy, you will also be responsible for reporting on our efforts—what’s working, what’s not, and, most importantly, why. You will be responsible for managing all the marketing activities and manage all search engine optimization. This position is 100% remote.
As a talented writer and strategist, you’re good at captivating audiences through creative, engaging storytelling across digital platforms. Your responsibilities:
- Own external content strategy across blog, email, and social-focused on thoughtful, valuable and creative content to promote our brand and services—with oversight of collaborations
- Develop and manage our social media presence and strategy, including calendar and campaigns, that generates brand awareness across the regions and drives site awareness & engagement
- Create and execute SEO strategy for the brand including growing/updating our keyword list, maintaining onsite SEO via Semrush, technical SEO via Google Search Console, and opportunities to increase our Domain Authority and brand awareness
- Develop creative content and launchmarketing campaigns to build brand trust and highlight products/services, including their implementation from ideation to execution
- Help with the marketing automation platform, CRM, SOPs, and strategy to drive lead generation, conversion, and associated analytics for host acquisition
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of product marketing experience and creative marketing campaigns
- Strong portfolio of articles & social media content
- Strong analytical skills and experience with using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Amplitude, and others
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and social media
Thank you for considering joining the HiChee team. We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your application. We’ll try to have your application reviewed within a couple of days of submitting it.