- Establish a dedicated export channel via exploring potential markets, customer segments, competitive landscape and demand factors, to promote an extensive range of products.
- Suitable candidate will be responsible to provide strong and effective leadership to the export team, be a motivator, mentor and one who will inspire confidence by developing and coordinating increased International sales.
- Strategize, formulate and execute export plans with a clear understanding of the aforementioned marked-based indicators to achieve business deliverables .
- Establishing clear market entry and go-to-market strategies which includes the correct marketing mix – i.e. portfolio, pricing, channels, promotions and resource requirements.
- Formulate and execute market based tactical plans.
- Representing the company in overseas sales promotional activities including trade fares and exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration. Preference for export-based qualifications
- 10+ Years prior experience in exports
- Experience in sales contract terms, foreign currencies & tariffs, trade and other regulatory conditions in global markets will be an added advantage
- Skills in cross-cultural negotiations, exceptional communication & negotiation skills
- Should be a dynamic, result oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have over 10 years of experience in a Exports leadership role
Salary Package: Negotiable
Please see the job advert below and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org