Electricians – Australia
Our client a leading Electrical company in Melbourne Australia is looking for electricians with epxerience in Design, assemble, install, test, commission, diagnose, maintain and repair electrical networks, systems, circuits, equipment, components, appliances and facilities for industrial, commercial and domestic purposes, and service and repair lifts, escalators and related equipment.
Automotive Electricians are not required.
Required Experience – Minimum 6 years experience in following tasks.
- Examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- Measuring and laying out installation reference points
- Selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
- Using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts
- Positioning and installing electrical switchboards
- Connecting electrical systems to power supply
- Testing continuity of circuit
- Installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts.
E-mail detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job applied for on the subject column.