Executive – Finance (Construction Sector)
Be a part of Our Dynamic Team at SENOK Since 1979, Senok has been a pioneer in many industries in Sri Lanka. Over the years, Senok has diversified and grown to encompass a wide variety of products and services including automobiles, energy, travel, mining, heavy machineries and more.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee financial operations of the relevant /business, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Our Requirement :-
- 3+ Years experience in a construction or construction related company.
- Male candidate with VALID RIDING/DRIVING license and open to travel.
- Understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software/SAP.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other relevant field.
If you are confident, please email your CV mentioning the position applied for in the Subject line to email@example.com within 10 days of this Advert.
Director – Human Resources
Senok Group of Companies