Executive – Imports
ATIRE is a dynamic and fast growing industrial solid tire brand from Sri Lanka with the mission to help customers focus on what really matters. Our reliable products and customer oriented service supports businesses in more than twenty countries in running their material handling operations efficiently.
Backed by solid experience in developing, producing and selling more than 4 million solid tires, we know how to design and manufacture the right tires for right applications. ATIRE is a portfolio company of Anunine Holdings and located in Bandaragama as a BOI registered company.
We require for early appointment the services of an experienced and a versatile individual at Executive level to handle our Imports Wharf/ Shipping operations.
Key Activity and Responsibility:-
- To deal with Customs, BOI and other local authorities on all mport and Export related activities and provide best solution to the company.
- Communicate with customers for necessary clarifications and smooth and effective delivery arrangements for all finished good exports.
- Communicate with suppliers, freight forwarders & relevant authorities and arrange all import shipments in most cost effective way.
- Arrange all import and export shipment documents compliance with custom and BOI rules and regulations.
- Provide needful assistance to Purchasing Department for material import activities as and when needed.
Required Skills / Abilities / Qualifications / Competencies:-
- Minimum 3-4 years hands on experience with preferably in a BOI approved export-oriented organization.
- Thorough knowledge of import export procedures related to Customs, BOI, and other local authorities with a sound knowledge and adequate experience in customs documentation, bank L/C documentation procedure, import/export license procedures, shipping agency documentation, exchange control formalities and procedures relating to cargo clearance from the port and documentation.
- Professional Qualification in recognize institution.
- Ability to type and computer literacy are prerequisites. this job entails coordinating all operational/wharf activities and field work.
- Fluency in verbal and written English language is a must.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
You will be based at ATIRE office in Bandaragama with direct reporting to CFO. You will find the role of Executive – Imports challenging but interesting and rewarding as ATIRE is an export brand in B2B sector and with a specialty product.
A rewarding career at Anunine Holdings with the potential to implement and lead the same model across the group awaits the right candidate.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV’s by E-mail, to below-mentioned email address with two non-related referees.
Atire (Pvt) Ltd, No 02, Udugalla Estate, Paragasthota, Bandaragama.
Contact: Chathura (0765304956)