Executive – Plant Lean Enterprise (Kuliyapitiya)
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the Lean Enterprise team as a Plant Lean Enterprise Executive. This role requires you to effectively deploy and sustain Lean concepts & tools and develop team members to enrich productivity and quality of the operational process in the Business Unit.
- Customize standard MOS training materials, design them according to the target audience & conduct in-house MOS training programs to impart knowledge & improve the skills of relevant team members.
- Engage in Gemba Walks, engage with Team Members, Team Leaders, Group Leaders & process owners regularly, understand the current situation, identify process deviations and involve all stakeholders in maintaining & improving the standards established.
- Implement new practices & processes to the production floor/operations and carry out special MOS projects through continuous improvement to facilitate smooth functioning.
- Facilitate & capture learning from consultant visits & internal resource persons and ensure they are retained for continuous business improvement.
- Generate information on lean implementation status through reports, graphs and prepare visual displays in order to deliver improvements in production floor and facilitate management decisions.
- Coordinate record and share relevant information of MOS meetings in order to transfer knowledge and keep all the relevant stakeholders up-to-date on the status.
- Support process owners in conducting & reviewing problem solving using PDCA thinking.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders in conducting regular MOS related audits and ensure follow-up and achievement of the set standards.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Management/Engineering/any other related field
- 1 – 2 years of related working experience with knowledge in the manufacturing process