Executives – Marketing / Business Development
HRMI is a higher education institute functioning as a Collaborative Franchise Partner of University of Northampton, UK and an Approved Centre for Pearson, UK.
HRMI has 3 Campuses in Colombo: The Central Campus for Undergraduate Studies in Colombo 10, the City Campus for Postgraduate Studies in Colombo 5 and the Vocational Campus in Nawala.
- Young, preferably between 22 – 26 years.
- Dynamic, result oriented team players with a “can-do” attitude & great interpersonal skills.
- G.C.E. A/L.
- An Exposure to Markgin / Student Counselling in education sector is advantageous.
- Previous experience in Telemarketing could be an interesting competence.
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Sinhala.
These positions involve achieving student recruitment targets:-
- Immediate employment opportunity.
- Attractive remuneration and exciting growth prospects.
- These positions involve working over weekends on a frequent basis.
Please visit www.hrmi.lk for details of programmes currently offered.
Apply within 7 days to email@example.com