Full Stack Developer
One of our prestigious clients is looking for a “Full Stack Developer” to join their team immediately.
SALARY: LKR 345,000
Roles & responsibilities:
- Drive complex projects autonomously, from technical design to launch.
- Tackle complex architecture challenges, apply architectural standards and start using them on new projects.
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying various software products.
- Contributing to the overall technical solution design.
- Managing and maintaining existing systems in line with our product custodianship strategy.
- Provide thought leadership and make contributions to continually improve the cross-platform development practices.
- Participating in engineering practices that produce testable, maintainable products to be proud of.
- Knowledge sharing & mentoring other developers within the team and the wider REA community.
- Perform code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems.
- Set the standard for thorough, meaningful code reviews.
- Work in collaboration with team members and adhere to timelines and milestones.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Reactjs and Nodejs (MERN STACK).
- Experience in No SQL Database.
- Applies security and reliability principles when designing systems.
- Understand the principles of Redux/Mobx and make strong architectural recommendations.
- Stay abreast of the latest React and JS libraries and can offer well formed opinions when selecting a tech stack.
- Bring your knowledge of design patterns in development (eg SOLID) and platform architecture (Microservices, Event Driven, DDD).
- Experience with test automation at all levels of the test pyramid and beyond, and experience working in a Continuous Deployment model.
- GraphQL & AWS Experience a bonus.
- Considers the customer impact when making technical decisions.
- Really good communicator both with the stakeholders and the team.
- A real appetite for learning and growing, both as a developer and teammate.
- Great at scripting, knowledge of linux/unix systems commands, shell scripting / python.
- Agile development, experience with scrum or kanban.
- Ideally have worked in fast-growing startups, so you understand the need and ability to be able to move fast.
How to apply: