Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented & data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow.
We take Customer Service Seriously. It’s not something we just do – It’s part of who we are! Our team dedicated to going above and beyond for our customers and Delivering Happiness to our customers every day. In our journey to build a Customer-Centric Team.
• Live the Daraz Values – Embrace Change, Teamwork, Customer Commitment, Integrity and Ownership.
• Be on the frontlines as a “Daraz Ambassador” and provide the best customer experience while assisting our customers via calls, emails, chat or social media platforms.
• Cross-sell/Up-sell products by clearly understanding customer’s needs.
• Advanced Diploma/Equivalent qualification or 0 to 3 years experience in Customer Service or a related industry.
• School leavers are encouraged to apply.
• Strong Customer Service Skills – attention to detail, sensitivity to customer issues, pro-activeness.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English are mandatory.
• Oral communication skills in Sinhalese. Fluency in Tamil would be an asset.
• Understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter is an added advantage.
• Preferably reside within 15km radius from Colombo 03.
• Willing to work a 9-hours shift on a roster basis with 2 days off between 9 AM – 9 PM.