HRD Executive (Male) – Colombo 02
- This is well established automobile company company located at colomb02
- Assess training needs, formulate the annual training plan and implementing the same.
- Continuously develop the performance evaluation process in line with the business requirements and initiating the same.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Preparation Of job descriptions and skills matrix for all positions and regularly updating the same in line with the company’s business strategy.
- Handling legal & disciplinary matters.
- Drafting of HR policies, memos, letters as and when required.
- Implement and initiate employee engagement programmes to build team work
- Preparation of annual HR budget and ensure compliance
- Handling other routing admin. functions
Successful Applicant’s Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or related field from a recognized university.
- Diploma level qualification in HR preferably from CIPM
- In depth knowledge on labour legislations
- Minimum 03 years’ experience in the similar capacity
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Exposure to ERP environment would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Perform with high level of accuracy and integrity on the tasks allocated.
Email your CV with details of two non-referees to email@example.com
Application will be treated confidentially & the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.