• Supporting the talent acquisition process.
• Ensuring smooth functioning of the onboarding & off boarding process.
• Update the relevant HR information database on a timely & accurate manner.
• Responsible for maintaining HR personal files & related documentations.
• Assisting with leave & attendance management.
• Assisting with training & development.
• Assisting with organizing & implementing employee activities & events.
• Involving in adapting best practices communicated from the Global HR team.
• Assisting with any other tasks as requested by the Head of HR.
• Live the Daraz values: Continuously innovate, Generosity of spirit, Deliver on our promise and Make it personal.
• Undergraduate/following a Bachelors in HRM or following a professional qualification in HRM.
• Successfully completed GCE OLs & ALs.
• Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala both oral and written (Tamil will be an added advantage).
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
• Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy & dedication.
• Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed expectations.
• Candidate should be flexible to work from Colombo 03 and Kelaniya locations.