Intern-Logistic (Imports & Exports)
Since its establishment in 1979, Senok has grown to be one of Sri Lanka’s to business conglomerates. Along with its core businesses in the fields of Construction Machinery, Automobiles, Tea Production and Trading operations, Senok has now established a strategic business portfolio in industries such as Aviation, Energy, Hospitality, Construction and Property.
- Support on time availability of containers.
- Support to optimize freight cost.
- Support to Optimize clearing charges.
- On time completions of customs documentation.
- Preparing shipping documents (D/ATT, LIC).
- Link Containers in custom system & Navis systems.
- Arrange transport & Plan Export & import shipment.
- Liaise with Wharf& other internal departments.
- Develop relevant processes & SLAs and publish to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports and weekly updates.
- Passion in building a rewarding career in the logistics Industry.
- Fully a partial qualification related to the role requirements.
If you are confident, please email your CV mentioning (Associate Executive -Logistics) in the Subject line to email@example.com within 10 days of this