Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate Uniqueness of People, recognize Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
BE HEMAS-BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Hardware, applications, Network and E mails
- Provide support to Printers, Servers, Desktop and other hardware and in managing software related issues.
- Desktop hardware troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Supporting end users for their daily PC and IT related problems.
We are looking for a,
- Candidate holding a diploma in Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Person with minimum of 01 Year experience in a reputed organization with knowledge on Win 7, Win 10, MS Office, Internet, etc
- An individual who is familiar with the concepts of basic LAN/WAN networking infrastructure
- Good team player with very high communication and interpersonal skills, who could work independently and being effective in solving problems and recommend solution in needed areas.
If you are interested please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Hemas Hospitals (Pvt) Ltd.
No.389, Negombo Road, Hendala, Wattala