Taking Sri Lanka to The World
Sunshine Holdings PLC is a diversified conglomerate contributing to ‘nationbuilding by creating value in vital sectors of the Sri Lankan economy – mainly in the healthcare and consumer sectors, with strategic investments in agribusiness. The business units comprise of Sunshine Healthcare Lanka, Sunshine Consumer Lanka, Daintee Confectionery, Lina Manufacturing and Watawala Plantations PLC, which are leaders in their respective sectors. Established over 50 years ago in 1967 as a humble pharmacy in Gampola, the Group is now home to leading Sri Lankan brands such as Zesta Tea, Watawala Tea, Ran Kahata, Daintee Confectionery and Healthguard Pharmacy, with over 2,300 employees and revenue of LKR 21 Billion.
The selected candidate would be responsible for planning, execution and security & compliance audits and general IT control reviews across the group of companies. Also, the candidate would be responsible for developing, maintaining, and publishing up to date information security policies, standards and guidelines across the group. S/he will liaise with external IT auditors to carry out group IT audits and ensure issues are rectified within the given time frame with the support of the group IT team and recommending improvements to existing processes and controls.
Skills & Experience:-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- 2-3 years’ working experience in a similar capacity
- CISA or any other related Information Security and/or Audit certification
- Excellent planning, designing, analytical and problem-solving skills in a team-focused dynamic environment
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic changing technological environment and threat landscape
- Ability to manage and report on multiple projects/system deployments concurrently, with minimum supervision in the execution
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards and other fringe benefits.
Please apply with your detailed CV, contact numbers, address, and the names and addresses of two non-related referees, to reach the given address within 10 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources
SUNSHINE HEALTHCARE LANKA LTD.
27-4/1, York Arcade Buildings, York Arcade Road, Colombo 01
T: +94 11 470 2400
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org