Junior Executive Operations
Ceylon Roots, a subsidiary of the LOLC Group, is primarily concerned with creating and facilitating truly memorable travel experiences in our paradise isle, giving the discerning traveller the very essence of Sri Lankan lifestyles. We are a fully-fledged professional Destination Management Company (DMC), specializing in providing complete travel packages that cater to the need of any type of client to ensure that they experience truly rewarding holidays. As a result of our expansion plans, the following opportunity exists with us.
Junior Executive – Operations (European Market)
The successful candidate will be handling all operational tour coordinating functions for confirmed bookings for clients travelling to Sri Lanka but not limited to checking Availability, Booking Hotels, Transport & Other Supplier services.
- Three passes in G.C.E.(A/L) examination and part qualification in any hospitality management professional qualification from any recognize institute.
- Sound knowledge in MS- office package.
- Excellent attention to detail with high proficiency in English and Sinhala is a must.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and with good interpersonal skills will be highly benefited.
- Industry experience would be an added advantage.
Send us your CV within 7 days through firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Recruitment Centre,
100/1, Sri Jayawardenapura Mawatha, Rajagiriya.
011 500 1432 | www.ceylonroofs.com/