Management Assistant, Grade - iii (Store-Keeping)
EASTERN UNIVERSITY, SRI LANKA
Applications will be received from suitably qualified persons by me for the following posts at the Eastern University, Sri Lanka (EUSL), Vanthariimoolai, Chenkalady & Trincoinalee Campus, Konesapiiri, Nilavely, Trincomalee.
- Should have passed the G.C.E (O/L) Examination in six (06) subjects at one sitting with credit passes in;
- Sinhala Language / Tamil Language
- English Language / English Literature
- Should have passed in all subjects at G.C.E. (A/L) Examination (except the Common General Paper) at one sitting.
- One year experience in Store-keeping and/or a pass in the subject of Commerce at the G.C.E. (Ordinary Level) Examination or in the subject of Accountancy at the G.C.E. (Advanced Level) Examination.
Note: A Security Deposit to be furnished as determined by the UGC/Higher Educational Institution.
Preference will be given to those who possess the following;-
- An acceptable qualification ¡n computer applications of not less than six (06) months duration obtained from a recognized institute
- Two years of experience in the use of computer application packages.
Salary Scale: – U-MN-1 (III A)
Rs. 30,725- 17×300- 35,825 p.m
Selection: -By Written Examination (75% marks) of following Subjects;
- Knowledge in Sinhala/Tamil & English Language
- Intelligent Quotient and General Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Relevant Subject area.
Interview (25% marks)
Age: Not more than 30 years
- Should he a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Should be of good character
- Age: Not more than 45 years (other than Management Assistant (Store-Keeping))
- Age limit does not apply to the employees in the services of the Government Departments, Statutory Boards, State Corporations and those who are applying for the above.
- Selected candidates will contribute 10% of their monthly salary (o the Universities’ Provident Fund, while the employer will make a contribution of 15% of their salary of which 8% will be credited to the Universities’ Pension Fund and 7% to the Universities’ Provident Fund. In addition, they will become contributors to the Employees’ Trust Fund under which the University will contribute an amount equivalent to 3% of the salary.
Method of Application:-
Application Forms and Details in General:-
Those who wish to apply for the above posts could download application forms and relevant details from the University website www.esn.ac.lk. Downloaded application form should accompany with the paid Bank slip for the deposit of a sum of Rs. 100.00 credited to the Account No: 227-1001-4-0000024, at any branch of the People’s Bank, drawn in favor of “Bursar, Eastern University, Sri Lanka”. Those who wish to obtain application forms by post are requested to send a self- addressed stamped envelope (23cm x10 cm in size), along with the paid hank slip to the above address. Applicants who are employees of Government Departments, State Corporations and Statutory Bodies should forward their applications through the Heads of their respective institutions; hut may send an advance copy in the first instance. However, no such applicant will he considered for recruitment, if the application channeled through the Head of the Department is not received.
Completed application forms along with (lie copies of the educational qualifications, additional qualifications and working experience should he sent under registered cover to reach “Deputy Registrar / Non-Academic Establishments, Eastern University, Sri La ka, Vantharumoolai,Chenkalady” on or before 09.06.2021.
Note: – The University reserves the right to short list and interview only such applicants as the University may consider suitable for appointment. Incomplete and illegible applications and applications received after the closing date will be rejected.
EASTERN UNIVERSITY, SRI LANKA
Right of all the data of these job vacancies is reserved by the original publisher. Date and source of each quoted vacancy is shown. In case of any change of the job vacancies, the responsibility is not accepted by the website. We only publish all job vacancies and their details.
Source :- Daily News (2021.05.17)