A leading export company in food industry is on the lookout for a young and dynamic candidate that has a mind for creativity with attention to detail and constant strive for excellence.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science & Technology, Microbiology, Production similar degree or diploma
- Knowledge with FSMS/ISO 22000/BRC
- Gained exposure into dried fruit & vegetable manufacturing processes will be an added advantage
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and Other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge Of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- People Management during the operation.
Other requirements to be possessed
- Willingness to work in Kurunegala area
- Ability on working long hours
- Age below 30 years
The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a competitive remuneration package based on qualification, skills, and performance.
An attractive remuneration package including a rewarding career progression awaits the right candidate.
Please forward your resume via email within 7 days of this advertisement along with contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.