Asia Broadcasting Corporation is the largest Media Network in Sri Lanka operating five Radio stations and the leading Television station, well recognized for its innovativeness, uniqueness and off the top thinking. We are on a rapid expansion drive which is the epitome of the broadcasting industry of Sri Lanka and now inviting you to be a part of us.
Manager -Human Resources
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to lead our HR department.
- Proven experience as HR /Administration Manager with more than 3 to 5 years as manager/ Head of Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required;
- Ability to implement HR strategy in the organization
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company and excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices is an advantage.
- Knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices is an advantage.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting data relating to HR.
- Experience in recruitment and selection process.
- Experience in managing corporate transport is an advantage.
This position will directly report to the Director Human Resource. Excellent communication, organizing, planning, negotiation and leadership skills are essential for this role. Ideal candidate should be a team player, has an ability to develop good working relationships and should possess high level of reliability.
Excellent career prospects await the right candidate. Send in your curriculum vitae with the names and contact details of two non related referees and a passport size photography
Chairman Asia Broadcasting Corporation Private Limited Level 35, East Tower, World Trade Center, Echelon Square, Colombo 1.