THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS, SRI LANKA
The Apex Body of the Engineering Profession in Sri Lanka
POST OF MANAGER – OPERATIONS
The Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka (IESL) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the above post.
- Administrative management of non-executive staff including attendance, work assignment, record keeping.
- General administration tasks including routine procurement of goods and services.
- Management and administration of Secretariat resources to support the work of the Council, committees, and other stakeholders.
- Maintenance of facilities, plant and machinery including organizing of routine maintenance.
- Supervisory oversight of outsourced services including premises security, cleaning, and canteen.
- Overlooking periodic events conducted by the institution.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience in operations management in a reputed organization.
- A working knowledge on human resource management is an added advantage
- Ability to write and speak English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Age – preferably 35-50 years
Terms of the Employment
- Salary- Rs. 75,000/-
- Appointment is on Fixed term Contract which is renewable
A complete resume with names and addresses of two referees (non-related) along with their contact details, copies of relevant certificates and contact telephone numbers should be sent to reach the CEO/Executive Secretary of IESL or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd June 2021. Please indicate “Post of Manager — Operation” on the top left hand corner of the envelope or as the subject of the email.
CEO/ Executive Secretary, The Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka, 120/15, Wijerama Mawatha, Colombo 07.