Project Manager – Commercials
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow.
• Work with the commercial team on managing the multiple growth projects.
• Liaise with inter departments on the project outcomes, timely completion of activities.
• Ability to understand data, analyze patterns and come out with suggestions.
• Grasp complex topics and get immediately involved into the project.
• Track multiple projects progress and keep commercial management updated.
• Track KPIs associated with the project.
• BI Weekly and Monthly Presentations on main project outcomes and progress to commercial management.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Marketing / Business or an equivalent professional qualification.
• Having minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the industry with project management specific experience and knowledge.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (especially Excel) and data analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English, Sinhala & Tamil (tri-lingual) is an added advantage.
• Entrepreneurial mentality and the ability to work independently.
• Strong abilities to function well in a fast-paced and pressurized work environment.
• Good knowledge of the retail E- Commerce ecosystem in Sri Lanka.
• Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.