QA Team Lead
BlackSwan Technologies is seeking QA Team Leader. We are looking for a seasoned professional with meticulous and methodological thinking, strong work ethics, flexible thinking, with excellent management and communication skills.
You will be asked to demonstrate proven experience shaping a predictable, measurable and continuous quality software methodologies, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and understanding of enterprise software.
We are a hyper growth startup that is pushing the boundaries on the cloud environment, building the infrastructure for scaling to hundreds and thousands of enterprise customers and cherry picking the best talents for the challenge. Our amazing 100 + team in Sri Lanka is at the epicentre of our journey.
Want to make a big difference? We encourage you to apply!
- Define and drive the execution of QA strategy within the teams.
- Leading, mentoring and coaching QA team members.
- Promote quality and assure the quality standards are maintained throughout the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
- Ensure that test execution is aligned with product strategy by communicating closely with Product Owners and stakeholders.
- Work with Scrum teams to complete root cause analysis and derive corrective action plans.
- Provide hands-on test support when necessary.
- Monitor QA activities in your teams closely, identify risks and the resolutions in advance.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy and completeness.
- Drive disciplines, quality and consistency of performance and process through the practices.
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to check the quality on a timely basis.
- Motivating team for achieving continuous Improvement.
- Plan and perform efficiently in a Fast-Paced Environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- Self-driven and proactive in nature.
- Must be solid on Quality Engineering Guidelines and Methodologies.
- Must have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Proven track record of strategizing and evolving testing strategies.
- Ability to work effectively while maintaining accuracy and sensitivity under tight schedules.
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Sound technical skills.
- Exposure to CI/CD
Who We Are:
BlackSwan Technologies is reinventing enterprise software through Agile Intelligence for the Enterprise – a fusion of data, artificial intelligence, and cloud technologies that provides unparalleled business value. Our multi-tiered enterprise offerings include the award-winning platform-as-a-service, ELEMENT™, which enables organizations to build enterprise AI applications at scale for any domain quickly and at a fraction of the cost of alternatives. BlackSwan and its global partners also provide industry-proven applications that are ready-made and fully customisable for rapid ROI. These offerings are generating billions of dollars in economic value through digital transformation at renowned global brands. The private company maintains gravity centers in the UK, Europe, Israel, the US, and Sri Lanka.