Regional Project Manager - LMP
We are a collective of more than 700 young individuals seeking to build the most customer-centric online destination for customers to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving them more of what they want a vast selection, best prices, fast and reliable delivery and a trusted and convenient experience and provide sellers with a world-class e-commerce platform.
Daraz is owned by the Alibaba Group. With world-class technology we try to get companies online and sell their goods through our platform and redefine the Lankan retail landscape.
For further growth, we seek a new team member for the post of:
Regional Project Manager — LMP
In partnership with Local LMP teams, devise the strategy of LMP expansion and support in shortlisting of the partners.
Drive continuous improvement and cost reducing innovation for every L MP partner while ensuring their operations are
Oversee reporting on key metrics such as cost per package, delivery success rate percentages. Continually assess
current service performance levels and trends and take timely action to remove performance barriers. Build a strong
partnership with internal customers through regular and consistent professional communication, problem solving, and relationship building. Promote collaboration, coordination, and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
Implement processes and controls to ensure delivery service meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients. Monitor
customer satisfaction, address field issues, and manage performance to defined metrics, and drive the best productivity we can manage to. Drive improvement at the final mile based on training in the fields, and SOP compliance.
Liaison between regional management and corporate functions to ensure internal process compliance as well as to ensure that field managers have the tools and assistance needed to be successful.
Ensure all business activities are done in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations meeting the highest quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience of distribution, transportation or planning.
- Successful track record in Logistics Management in a fast-pace environment.
- Proficient in Excel Applications
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% – 40%
- A proven track record of logistics processes, ability to develop and implement strategy and deliver sustainable improvement and results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate and influence cross-functionally; achieving results through formal channels and informal networks.
- Previous experience in budgetary and financial reporting experience is required with an understanding of how to analyze data.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph and details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.