• Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala (Tamil will be a plus).
• Passion for storytelling, creating and executing.
• Creativity coupled with executional excellence and rigour.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• The potential for wide-ranging future development.
• The ability to plan, set priority and manage several complex activities simultaneously in a deadline-driven and multiple-stakeholder environment.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role & industry.
• Knowledge on Online Marketing & Google Analytics would be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
• Managing internal marketing communication materials.
• Develop a compelling narrative about what it means to work at Daraz, cantered on our unique culture, values and working environment.
• Develop a content strategy in line with employer brand, Daraz & HR objectives, focusing on benefits, initiatives, events etc.
• Build an effective network of internal, local & regional stakeholders in order to align with wider group objectives, to enable the sharing of best practices and to raise the bar in Employer brand communications.
• Develop creative work across design, video and other mediums.
• Developing creative work in line with the Daraz master brand aligned to brand strategy.
• Coordination with all departments to ensure their requirements are met.
• Designing & implementing creative innovative ways for employer branding.
• Researching and developing various marketing content for social media and LinkedIn.
• Consistent release of videos, content, posts, articles etc to promote Daraz on all platforms.
• Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
NOTE: Please send in your Portfolio along with your CV