Senior Executive – Marketing
We are looking for a highly accomplished, passionate individual to effectively manage the business process of apparel products, from the receipt of inquiries to the dispatch of goods to the customer ensuring business objectives and customer satisfaction by delivering the committed orders on time.
- Participate in the supplier evaluation process, provide relevant information, data as to identify and evaluate suppliers on performance.
- Ensure smooth order management functions together with Development Merchandizers and formulate T & A for customer orders and on time delivery of garments.
- Check the availability of raw materials in the right quantity, color and article as per BOM in order to ensure availability in accordance with the plan by progress follow up in respect to styles.
- Check the replenish shortages, over usages, damage replacements provide accurate, timely, complete documentation to cross-functional departments with regards to the purchase order number and shipping details.
- Providing correct information to buyer, ensuring that shipment meets cargo cut off time, Packing Lists (check for accuracy of information, usage of correct material), priority clearance lists with follow up on all payments to suppliers and customers.
- Forcast time and action plan in customer order uncertainty.
- SAP System needs to be upgraded to accommodate alternative products as the current system.
- Update delivery status on a regular basis as to ensure improved customer satisfaction, ensure meeting committed deliveries, adequate capacity available for bulk production and ensure delivery target time.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- A degree or a professional qualification in Marketing with 2 to 3 years experience in Marketing
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent Group/Team dynamics Excellent communication skills
To apply please send your CV to: MatrixCareers@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.