Senior QA Engineer
BlackSwan Technologies is seeking a Senior QA Engineer. We are seeking a seasoned professional with meticulous and methodological thinking, strong work ethics, flexible thinking, with excellent management and communication skills.
We are a hyper growth startup that is pushing the boundaries on the cloud environment, building the infrastructure for scaling to hundreds and thousands of enterprise customers and cherry picking the best talents for the challenge. Our amazing 100 + team in Sri Lanka is at the epicentre of our journey.
Want to make a big difference? We encourage you to apply!
- Understand customer requirements and drive the quality of the product.
- Responsible for test designing, test planning, UI & API automation, manual testing, performance and compatibility testing.
- Analyze and report on test results and trends.
- Develop and improve test automation and tools.
- Investigate customer reported quality issues.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Perform software compatibility tests with program, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy and completeness.
- Develop deep understanding of the currently employed technologies, data models, application functionality and development process.
- Work Efficiently in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Hands-on skills writing/debugging Python/Java code.
- Experience in testing frameworks (i.e. Pytest, TestNG) and other system’s API’s (i.e. JIRA, Zephyr etc).
- Must have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies.
- Must have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Understanding of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows.
- Ability to work effectively while maintaining accuracy and sensitivity under tight schedules.
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be an independent, self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience using Git, CircleCI and/or JenkinsDesired:
- Familiarity with networking and cloud environments (i.e. AWS, GCP etc.)
- Experience with the assignment and revision of work performed by team members.
- Experience writing and editing technical documentation.
- Ability to work with cross-functional team.
- Ability to function in a multiple tasking environment.
- A certain degree of creativity and flexibility is required
Who We Are:
BlackSwan Technologies is reinventing enterprise software through Agile Intelligence for the Enterprise – a fusion of data, artificial intelligence, and cloud technologies that provides unparalleled business value. Our multi-tiered enterprise offerings include the award-winning platform-as-a-service, ELEMENT™, which enables organizations to build enterprise AI applications at scale for any domain quickly and at a fraction of the cost of alternatives. BlackSwan and its global partners also provide industry-proven applications that are ready-made and fully customisable for rapid ROI. These offerings are generating billions of dollars in economic value through digital transformation at renowned global brands. The private company maintains gravity centers in the UK, Europe, Israel, the US, and Sri Lanka.