Senior Security Engineer
- Perform vulnerability assessments / penetration testing and prepare reports.
- Perform Cloud security assessments and prepare reports.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques
- Assist the Seniors when designing Security Solutions
- Perform Code Reviews to improve software security
- Maintain technical documentation
- Develop expertise by learning new tools and best practices
- Identify and communicate project risks
- Understand the use of software security maturity frameworks
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate as many of the core requirements as possible, but we understand that any applicant is unlikely to meet all the criteria immediately.
- Willingness to learn new technologies in short amount of time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/ Information Security/ Cyber Security or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven work experience in performing Penetration testing (Web /Mobile etc) & Vulnerability assessments (Network/Web/ Cloud etc)
- A Good Understanding about Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS, or Azure) . Proven work experience, the better
- Experience with Privilege Access Management Solutions ( Nice to have but not mandatory)
- knowledge of networking and infrastructure
- Awareness of common software security flaws and security best practice (OWASP top 10 etc)
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Experience in Agile testing methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Security certifications would be an added advantage
- Cloud certifications would be an added advantage
The IT industry will continue to be a key contributor in uplifting the Sri Lankan economy and we believe in strengthening our people towards this goal.
Want to know our benefits? Visit the ‘What’s in it for you’ section in our careers page.