One of our prestigious Client’s who is a leading Multinational IT company based in Colombo is looking for an experienced “Software Development Manager” to join their team immediately.
SALARY: LKR 150,000 – 200,000
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and design the structure of technology solutions to defined system specifications according to company needs.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure by evaluating and selecting appropriate software/hardware and suggesting suitable integration methods.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams and address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions.
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members and assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Conduct code reviews and help inculcate best practices and coding methodologies.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals while ensuring new technologies are inculcated in ongoing development.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A technical degree from a reputed institution is preferred.
- Proven experience working in IT operations, overseeing software development teams and projects.
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- In-depth knowledge of strategic IT solutions, quality standards, legislation, and best practices.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Windows, UNIX) and databases (MS SQL), and cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure).
- Knowledge of select coding languages (.NET, C#, Angular, REST services).
- Should be able to write/review code as required.
- Ambitious, energetic, target-driven, initiative-taker, and highly motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a highly dynamic environment.
- Adept at listening, understanding, and explaining key concepts to managerial and technical resources.
- Effective people manager, communicator, and team-oriented individual with the ability to lead, motivate and develop talent.
- Well-developed interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to form a good rapport with clients, managers, and colleagues alike.
- Strong negotiation skills and project management experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please forward your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please use the same vacancy name for your subject title for better visibility of your email.)