Abans Finance PLC is a member of the prestigious Abans Group , a household name in Sri Lanka With assets over Rs 9 billion , we are one of the most innovative Finance companies in Sri Lanka The Company`s principal lines of business include finance leasing , mortgage loans , personal loans , and acceptance of time and savings deposits , and currently operates across the island and is further backed by the over four hundred Abans PLC`s outlets island wide .
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Internal Software Development Team , responsible for maintaining , Architecting and Developing our next generation of Corporate Solutions and Mobile Apps for both staff and the customers at large ..
- Suggest software solutions to business requirements Manage the application lifecycle ( design , test , release , and support )
- Coding with standard software development practices Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance Design interfaces to improve user experience – Research and suggest new mobile products , applications , and protocols Stay up – to – date with new technology trends
- 3+ years of experience in Programming Experience and skills in Java / PHP / MySQL Experience in Developing Android Mobile Apps Work experience in the Banking and Financial industry would be an advantage Experience with third – party libraries and APIs Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem – solving attitude Ability to perform in a team environment Portfolio of released applications on the Android market would be an advantage
Please forward your resume to email@example.com with names of two non – related referees indicating the post applied for in the subject line
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification