Software Engineer – Backend
Who You Are:
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated backend Software Engineer to join our growing R&D team to help us shape and build the next generation of metadata- & AI-driven data integration and analytics products. This person will form task forces to prototype, develop, and deliver native cloud XaaS applications, providing strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. They will play a crucial part in contributing to the roadmap of a scalable AI infrastructure with a web interface and will need to master a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies, working in a semi-autonomous environment.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards.
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards.
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions.
- Collaborates with designers, developers and product owners.
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team member.
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process.
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components.
- Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability and reliability testing.
- Applies usability procedures and principles as defined at a project or product-line levels or through customer input.
- Contributes to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Bachelors or Master’ degree in computer science, information systems, STEM or related.
- 3+ years of development, including integration to enterprise software.
- 2+ years experience development using Python.
- 1+ years of experience AWS or other public clouds.
- Experience with microservice-based architecture and popular middleware.
- Good knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Solid knowledge of NoSQL technologies.
Will Be An Advantage:
- Familiarity with Agile and Jira
- Experience with processing and integration of large, heterogeneous data sources
- Familiarity with semantic and graph technologies (knowledge graphs, taxonomies, ontologies, metadata, schemas, SPARQL, RDF, property graphs, TinkerPop Gremlin, Cypher, GraphQL, etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly, and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English