Software Engineer (PHP)
LAYOUTindex (Pvt) Ltd
We are on the lookout for individuals who have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Software Engineer (PHP).
- Develop clean, well-structured code according to industry best practices
- Conduct research on object-based methodologies & develop solutions according to new development trends
- Develop, maintain, establish, & manage codebases
- Engage in deployment, debugging, & troubleshooting
- Document code and produce periodic reports
- Work with multiple teams & projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Excellent skills & knowledge with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Phalcon & Codeigniter
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programing (OOP) concepts & familiarity with GIT
- Proven experience in PHPUnit or similar frameworks
- Prior experience with design patterns such as Dependency injection, Active Record,
Factory, Singleton etc.
- Skilled in JS – Angular/Vue.js/jQuery
- Thorough with E-commerce & Content Management Systems such as Magento & WordPress
- Prior experience in common 3rd party API’s such as Google & Facebook
- Hands-on experience with Linux based environments is mandatory
- Understanding of relational databases, version control tools, & the development of
If you think you are the ideal fit for the position, Apply Here Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly stating your name & the position applied for on the subject line.