Team Lead Issue Resolution – Customer Service
• Live the Daraz values: Continuously innovate, Generosity of spirit, deliver on our promise and Make it personal.
• Encourage and maintain the open communication culture.
• Assist team members to remove any blockers in resolving issues and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders. Escalating unresolved blockers to management.
• Set clear team goals and provide support to achieve the assigned KPIs and monitor team performance and report on metrics to management.
• Represent Daraz during complain resolution process as instructed by line manager. E.g. Consumer affairs, police, mediation boards, etc.
• Provide feedback to management regarding opportunities to continuously improve our business by reporting on customer issue trends and red-flags.
• Escalate all unresolved issues/complaints breaching/potentially breaching timelines to line manager in a timely manner.
• Ad-hoc tasks – Attend to ad-hoc tasks & prepare reports as instructed by line manager.
• Oversee day-to-day operation and motivate team members.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
• Encourage creativity, initiatives and question the status quo
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service or related industry
• Advanced Diploma/Equivalent qualification in Business or a related field will be an added advantage
• Strong knowledge of Contact Center KPIs and how to manage them
• Strong Leadership Skills, Attention to detail, Sensitivity to customer issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Sinhalese. Fluency in Tamil would be an asset.
• Willing to work on a Roster basis with 2 off days per week in a 24 x 7 environment (For female candidates, working window is limited to 6AM – 9PM)
• If selected, you will work from our brand-new office in Colombo 3.
• Due to the current pandemic situation in the country, preference is given to candidates who have a suitable environment to work from home when required. Internet facilities will be provided by Daraz and strong 4G broadband reception is required.
• Selected candidate will directly report to Head of Resolution.