Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow.
• Modifying the website, from layout of unction and according to the company’s specifications.
• Write semantic code, produce and manage the design standards and web front-end codes.
• Team up with senior management, marketing teammates and designers.
• Strive to create visually appealing web pages that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Understanding of UI, cross browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Coordinate with colleagues and apply expertise many interesting technical problems.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management.
• Apply strong security principles to e-commerce applications.
• Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Web Development from a well-reputed University / Institute.
• 2 – 3 years of relevant experience (Preferred in an E – Commerce Industry).
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
• Excellent relational skills and Management spirit.
• Action oriented, results oriented and strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently with a strong ability to go further than the expectations.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.