Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The person will be reporting to the Channel Head and will be responsible for the achievement of KPIs defined for the Emerging Zone whilst ensuring effective and efficient functioning of the Bancassurance team.
- Responsible to drive the team to achieve assigned Zonal target whilst maintaining excellent relationship with including all stakeholders, including Bank partners
- Execute management decisions on agreed company standards and complete within the given timelines.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with the bank’s regional Business Leader and other key bank employees in order to ensure regular contact and communications through the conduct of regular meetings and other means to support the achievement of the zonal target
- Ensure compliance of customer service standards, internal controls and other related controls
- Motivate, train and coach assigned Bancassurance Supervisory Staff & Relationship Officers and ensure that they adhere to compliance, code of conduct and market conduct guidelines
- Prepare and analyze required consolidated reports for management
The Applicant should possess:
- Full/part qualifications in marketing form a recognized institute (preferably CIM/SLIM)
- Minimum 5-6 years of sales experience in sales inclusive of 03 years in a supervisory position including previous experience in Life Insurance / Bancassurance will be a definite advantage.
- Good command of English and Sinhala (knowledge in Tamil will be an added advantageous)
- Team management skills and inter-personal skills
- Highly ambitious, dynamic, result-oriented personality with proven leadership skills
- Computer literate with strong skills levels in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently in a fast faced environment
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 02nd December 2022.